Tuesday 3 January 2012

366 Project for 2012

I've been meaning to write a blog post for a while now but I am so busy with a very active crawling, moving baby that finding the time to do everything can be difficult.

As we turn over into a new year I have decided to do a photo a day project to try and make me pick up the camera more and try out different styles of photography and some new subjects. I started on New Years Day and have been posting my shots on my Flickr photo stream but I realised I could also put them up on my blog to encourage me to come in here more often.

So I am posting my first two photos as a catch up and will post each shot each day as I upload it to Flickr. There will be 366 shots in total as this is a leap year.

001 / 366 -The Only Popper the Didn't get Popped


002 / 366 - New Year De-Clutter


I already have a couple of ideas for today's shot so we shall see if they work when I try to shoot them later. The big question is if I can keep coming up with plenty of ideas to last the whole year......wish me luck I might need it!

Don't forget you can also follow my photography through Flickr and also via my Facebook Fan Page

Thanks for reading - all comments welcome and appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment